Hey! If your coming from http://lifedoestastelikefood.blogspot.com, your in the right place! We have a recipe which involves Spicy Doritos and much more! Read on to see what you need
Get ready because you need probably a good amount of stuff!
- 1/2 bag of Spicier Nacho! Doritos (Its really spicy nacho)
- Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon of tumeric (you can find it under organic)
- 1 gallon size bag (for crushing up Doritos)
- 2 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 9×13 casserole dish
I want to give thanks to Oh Bite It, a fellow WordPress user which can be found here
How to make it!
- Cook ground beef. While you’re at it, why not combine the garlic powder, cumin and tumeric?
- Then, crush up Doritos in 1 gallon sized bag and put in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Put the ground beef (cooked) in next and apply sour cream next.
- Finally apply 2 cups of cheddar cheese, then crush up some more Doritos in the same gallon sized bag and place on last.
- Cook for at least 300 degrees for 25 minutes
- Dig in!